Friday, December 16, 2011

Catching up... some recent projects!

This is probably one of my favorite before and afters... The Hymnal Dresser and End Table!
Here are the before pics...

pretty ugly huh? =)

and now after some MAJOR love....

and here are some other projects that I have recently done for clients:
This dresser becomes a multi-functional TV Stand and fabric storage for my good friend Amanda: Here is the before
                                         and after some hard work and creativity...




This dresser below was made for my sweet friend Jodi- this is the tragic before pic
and after....
                                             
The dresser below was beautiful before but my client wanted a black distressed buffet and I think her "after pic" is just as pretty as the before...





and here are two more random updates...







Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment