Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Gorgeous French Provincial Shabby Chic Pieces!

Update: both of these pieces have been sold.



Have you ever seen more romantic pieces? Someone better take them home soon before I figure out where to put these gems in my house. =)

When I found these pieces at Goodwill last week, I was very excited! They, just like so many other pieces I come across, were solid pieces of very old furniture that were in excellent shape but very out dated.
Here is the before:



They both have been refinished in a creamy white with the brown aged glaze finish. The curves, lines, and legs on these two pieces are to die for. I would love to see this dresser used as a buffet or even a sink vanity! Wouldn't that be stunning?





If you are interested in owning one or both of these, please email me at
mel4noel@sbcglobal.net.
The dresser/ buffet and mirror are $250 and the desk and chair is $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment