Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Catching Up on Some Past Lovelies

Here are some recent Before & Afters:



Unfortunately I do not have "before" pics for these next few cuties. =(








This next piece was an antique mirror that was missing the mirror- it belonged to my husband's grandmother- I made it into a gigantic tray. 










This next one was made for basically free and in about 15 minutes. I made my little boy a teepee tent out of 2 old crib sides that were given to us and added a tan sheet and some Christmas lights. 

This is one of my personal all time favorite pieces- an updated play kitchen- complete with chalkboard canisters, polka dot curtains, and a chalkboard shopping list on the side. 



This next piece was another antique mirror frame that came with an old dresser I refinished- it had no mirror so my husband turned it into a shelf and we added some paint and it is now one of my favorite pieces in our home. =)







No comments:

Post a Comment