Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Catch Up Time

Been meaning to post these before and afters for a while now... so without further ado...

This dresser was ROUGH....but a little mustard colored paint and updated knobs seemed to do the trick:
Before:

 After:



I've been wanting a little table for Silas and came across 4 of these pepto pink chairs for $25 and the table was given to me by a friend... I finally decided on a neutral gray and white chevron pattern with a pop of yellow on two of the chairs. Not bad for $25 and some paint!

Before:


After:




This wreath came to be in the dead of winter when I was craving for spring to hurry up and get here. Teal burlap: be still my heart. 


Created these clothespin picture shutters a while back and never posted them....




And this little table is my newest little piece for sale (excuse the instagram photo, my beloved camera broke this past week and needs repaired). =(
The Before:

I love her little chippy two toned paint job- and the new glass knob! 





No comments:

Post a Comment