Monday, May 16, 2011

Nursery Project #1- Blue Dresser & Changing Table

For those of you who don't know I am five months pregnant and sooo very thankful that the Lord is giving us a sweet little boy! So- ofcourse I had to start on the nursery right away. So far the color scheme is light tan, white, and a beautiful blue that is a mix between robin's egg blue and french blue.
So here is a sneak peak of the nursery with the new dresser. I still have a long way to go with the rest of the room but I am confident that this will be my favorite piece!


And here is a before pic of the dresser- cute but not ready for a nursery.

And just in case you are interested- here is a sample picture of the crib and bedding that will be going in soon!

My plan is to finish everything up in the next few weeks so stay tuned for the final reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment